Working in Australia and New Zealand
Working as a medical professional in Australia and New Zealand offers a wide range of medical career opportunities, professional development, lifestyle and income benefits. Australia is full of picturesque beaches, outback and rural locations and cosmopolitan cities, that make for a unique experience.
- Constant demand for medical professionals across all specialties.
- Attractive salaries.
- An array of metropolitan and rural opportunities.
- Modern, state-of-the-art hospitals and a well-run health system, both public and private.
- Job flexibility, in terms of part time and working options.
- Fantastic laid back lifestyle, safe environment to live and work, excellent educational options, housing and transport networks.
We can assist both local and International doctors with New Zealand pathways for registration or relocation locally.
QUALIFIED MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS
We seek expressions of interest from suitably qualified medical practitioners for permanent roles in outer metropolitan, regional and rural areas of New Zealand.
FOUR NEW ZEALAND PATHWAYS
We assists medical practitioners with four New Zealand pathways. To find the best pathway to meet your specific qualifications, experience and lifestyle needs, please speak with a Skilled Medical Recruitment Consultant.
New Zealand/Australian Graduate Pathway
A pathway for Australian graduates wanting to work in NZ.
Competent Authority Pathway
A pathway similar to competent authority in Australia.
A pathway that is the same as the Specialist pathway in Australia – for Specialist doctors who will need as assessment with the college – to go into Advanced Registrar or Consultant posts.
Comparable Health System Pathway
A pathway for doctors who have worked in a list of countries including Australia, UK and the USA for 3 out of the past four years.