Mobile pulsed xenon UV unit “Yanex-2M” is intended for urgent (within 10 minutes) indoor air and open surfaces disinfection with 99.99% efficiency from bacteria, including their antibiotic-resistant strains (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin-resistant Enterococci (VRE), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Acinetobacter baumannii), C. difficile spores, MDR/XDR-TB, viruses and fungi.
The units operate in the absence of people and animals.
Pulsed UV units “Yanex-2M” are broadly used at healthcare facilities for urgent and routine disinfection in rooms of various profiles including clean rooms.
Aside from that, they are efficient:
- At living and public spaces;
- In places of mass gathering (railway stations, airports, hotels, restaurants, fitness centers etc);
- At manufacturing facilities.
A mobile pulsed UV unit “Yanex-2M” comprises two basic components:
- Compact monoblock with a handle and rubber-covered wheels for convenient transportation by one person;
- Sensor remote control in form of a mobile phone, duplicating most functions of the sensor control panel.
Sensor control panel and remote control can:
- Display contact information of the manufacturer;
- Display detailed information on existing operating modes, and set desired parameters for air and surfaces disinfection;
- Display information on the unit and the lamp;
- Store parameters of treated rooms;
- Choose a previously stored room from the list;
- Display all performed disinfection cycles;
- Send the disinfection cycles log (or sorted data) to a network or Wi-Fi printer;
- Transfer the data on the disinfection cycles to a computer through special software supplied with the unit;
- Start the unit;
- Immediately stop the light generation;
- Display time remaining till the disinfection cycle end;
- Display information on all malfunctions during the unit operation.