Portable pulsed xenon UV unit “Yanex-5” is intended for simultaneous indoor air and open surfaces disinfection in rooms of up to 100 m3 with 99.99% efficiency from bacteria, including their antibiotic-resistant strains (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Vancomycin-resistant Enterococci (VRE), Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Acinetobacter baumannii), C. difficile spores, MDR/XDR-TB, viruses and fungi.
The units operate in the absence of people and animals.
The units are used for urgent and routine disinfection in rooms of any cleanness grade or cathegory:
- At healthcare facilities;
- At living and public spaces;
- In places of mass gathering (railway stations, airports, hotels, restaurants, fitness centers etc);
- At manufacturing facilities.
Before the unit starts generating light pulses, a sound warning is given to leave the room for safety considerations.
The unit is protected by a registered trademark of the manufacturer.
Portable pulsed UV unit for air and surfaces disinfection “Yanex-5” is the most space-effective device with a pulsed xenon lamp generating continuous spectrum UV light, and comprises the following components:
- Portable case with a detachable protective cover with electrical power, control and monitoring units safely positioned inside the damage-proof frame;
- Lamp assembly (pulsed xenon lamp) placed over the UV reflecting aluminum surface. For transportation, it is protected by a detachable cover.
Sensor remote control in form of a mobile phone is intended for turning the unit on and off in emergency situations from outside the treated room.
Sensor control panel and remote control can:
- Display contact information of the manufacturer;
- Display detailed information on existing operating modes, and set desired parameters for air and surfaces disinfection;
- Display information on the unit and the lamp;
- Store parameters of treated rooms;
- Choose a previously stored room from the list;
- Display all performed disinfection cycles;
- Send the disinfection cycles log (or sorted data) to a network or Wi-Fi printer;
- Transfer the data on the disinfection cycles to a computer through special software supplied with the unit;
- Start the unit;
- Immediately stop the light generation;
- Display time remaining till the disinfection cycle end;
- Display information on all malfunctions during the unit operation.